The Alberni COVID-19 Community Response consists of five local organizations working together to coordinate food and supplies distribution to Port Alberni families and individuals in need.
We are serving hot meals and handing out supplies EVERYDAY between 11am - 3pm, at the Salvation Army building at 4835 Argyle Street (across from City Hall).
Donations are Welcome
- CLICK HERE TO DONATE ONLINE!
- You can donate food and supplies
- Money for us to buy food and supplies
- Bring your donations down to the Salvation Army building and let them know it's for the Alberni COVID-19 Community Response.
We Need Volunteers
- Front Line Workers -- to hand out supplies
- Food Servers -- to dish out food
- Drivers -- to pick up supplies and deliver to shut-in's
- Kitchen Helpers -- to make the food
- Cleaners -- to clean and sanitize
- Training will be provided and social distancing practiced
Please Sign-Up for a Shift
- Each shift is 2-hours long (either 11am-1pm or 1pm-3pm)
- 12-14 volunteers for needed for each shift (spread out in different areas)
- To volunteer, please click on a button below on the shift you want to sign-up.
- Thank you for Volunteering to Serve our community.
Graham Hughes, Volunteer Coordinator