The Port Alberni Port Authority (PAPA) is now accepting applications for the career opportunity of Corporate Secretary.
Highlights of this challenging and dynamic opportunity that would be highly rewarding to a qualified, self-motivated, positive team player includes: conducting, coordinating and overseeing technical, administrative and operational duties in support of the President & CEO and Port Operations; the provision of varied and complex administrative duties; and other tasks as assigned.
Additionally, the Corporate Secretary will be:
- Accountable for providing highly sensitive support to the Board of Directors;
- Responsible for coordinating all duties and records with regard to Official
- Languages, Access to Information and Privacy legislation, Info Source Chapter and Statistics Canada reports;
- Charged with maintaining and developing policies and procedures for the Port in consultation with the President & CEO and;
- Designated as a signing authority and keeper of the Corporate Seal
The successful candidate will have a superior level of applicable accreditation and experience in the required job duties.
As a representative of the Port Authority the Corporate Secretary must act for and advocate in the best interests of the organization.
A full job description can be found at www.alberniport.ca
All qualified applicants must send their curriculum vitae via email by 4:00 pm on July 2, 2015 to Bianca Filipchuk, Corporate Secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAPA offers an attractive, competitive compensation package.